- The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the diet plans or exercises (including products and services) mentioned at www.whattoeatwhilepregnant.com and/or from BABY Smart Solutions, Inc. should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
- There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on www.whattoeatwhilepregnant.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such diet plans if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities.
- 3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in www.whattoeatwhilepregnant.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- You agree to hold www.whattoeatwhilepregnant.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the diet plans discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
- You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Morris County, NJ, USA, and NJ law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
- Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at www.whattoeatwhilepregnant.com and/or from BABY Smart Solutions, Inc. are unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of the Diet Solution Program, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at www.whattoeatwhilepregnant.com and/or from BABY Smart Solutions, Inc. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
- Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on www.whattoeatwhilepregnant.com and/or from BABY Smart Solutions, Inc. are explained in our Compensation Disclosure. This policy is incorporated by reference into these Health Disclaimers. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on www.whattoeatwhilepregnant.com.
BABY Smart Solutions, Inc.